Friday, June 25, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Since I could never improve upon the prose of my father-in-law, I'll simply let you read his blog entry for yesterday.


Then, I'll show you two pictures that should have been posted along with Grandpa's blog (but he continues to resist adding photos to his posts!)
(above pict has poor photo quality, but excellent photo content!)
While Finley was a bit unsure of his Grandpa when he arrived on Wednesday night (I blame the beard), there's nothing but love between the two of them now and Finley always gives his Grandpa a huge smile when he sees him.

Thank you to Grandpa for coming all the way up to Boston to help me out the past couple days! More fun to come because tonight we'll go pick up Finley's GG at South Station so all of us can go and cheer on Dan at his local frisbee tournament. Adorable, sporty pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment