Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lake House 2014

So first, I have to say I am terribly disappointed that I have zero pictures of me or my mom and barely any of Dan or my dad.  Ug! But trust me, all four of us were hands on deck throughout the visit!!

The kids loved dining al fresco without shirts most of the week. 
 Dagny was in love with Aunt Caitlin's beloved giant bunny and snuggled with it, gave it check ups, fed it, and put it down for several naps.
 The porch was filled with great stuff and Dagny loved making "fish tanks" that her cousin Natty invented using tupperware filled with water and plastic fish.  Here is her fish tank tower:
Our friends, Ryan and Moira, brought their new baby, Connor, for us to meet and we got to give him his first boat ride!
While there was only one guitar session with Granddad, it was a good one!
Great times, as always, at Lake Monticello!!



No comments:

Post a Comment