Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Kids "Play"

Dan and I are eager for the time when Finley and Dagny will play together on their own (and leave us alone), but we get some glimpses of that time now and then.  Tonight, after dinner, Dan was doing the dishes and I was bustling around so we put Dagny in the jumper (you'll see it in the video) and Finley decided to go get his guitar and entertain her.  Listen at the beginning of the video for him to tell me that he is going to play a song for her and then later tells me to put the camera back on Dagny after I had strayed over to him.


His musical talents continue to impress and amuse us and I think Dagny feels the same way about her big brother's skills.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. This is the best video ever! Finley has all of the Mixter-Forseter musical talent rolled up into the sweetest package, and seeing Dagny bounce around here makes me miss her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete