Friday, November 16, 2012

Aunt Caitlin to the Rescue

With Dan away in Arizona last weekend, Aunt Caitlin came to help out (i.e. save me) and Finley jumped into her arms the minute she arrived! Caitlin did any and everything that was needed while she was here--changing diapers, holding Dagny, entertaining Finley, reassuring me, making us laugh, and the list goes on and on.  It would take me a long time to blog about all the details, so I will let our pictures and videos speak instead.

Two videos first:
1. fall fun
2. Dagny and I rocking to the Biebs

The "kids" on the couch.  I came down from putting Dagny to bed and this is what I discovered, a snoozing Caitlin and a wide awake Finley!
Backyard fun
 Dagny from all angles


 At a toy store, Caitlin and Finley had fun while I walked Dagny around the block for a little nap.  They emerged with a new subway train and Finley impressed us by figuring out how to make the train make several different noises despite Caitlin and I's inability to do it ourselves!
New basketball hoop for Finley's birthday from Aunt Caitlin!
 
It was amazing to have her visit and I never would have survived the weekend without her. We love you, Aunt Caitlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment