Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer League, Baby

A big part of our summers since graduating from Tufts has been playing summer league with our Tufts alumni friends. I didn't play last year since pregnant women are quite a liability on the field and am not playing this year since Finley's bedtime and game time are basically one in the same. However, the past few weeks the games have been really, really close to our house so we've opted to go hang out for the first half with Finley. The first week, I forgot my camera so I was sure to bring it the second time.
Finley only has mini-frisbees to play with and chew on at home, so he wasted no time getting to this gigantic one. He also enjoyed just lounging around in the grass with his dad.
Here are a couple of cute father-son shots from the sideline. It sure was hard to get both my boys to smile and keep their eyes open, we'll have to keep working on that!
Next year summer league will be much more exciting since hopefully Dan and I will both be playing and Finley will have to be tethered to a nearby tree so we don't lose him!

No comments:

Post a Comment