Sunday, August 1, 2010

And Away He Goes!

Drumroll please....

Ta da! Finley at 8.5 months is on the move! Looking a bit wobbly, but making serious forward progress towards whatever he sets his sights on :) The past few days we'd noticed that he seemed on the verge of crawling, so it was tough to wait it out--but what a wonderful 30th birthday gift from Finley to me!! When he got up from his nap, I plopped him on the floor and suddenly, he was coming right towards me! I grabbed the camera since Dan was at practice and I was happy to catch all of this on video!! Here's another one from yesterday (I taped it sideways so I rotated it, but now it's a bit small--my bad!):

Of course, Dan was thrilled to hear what had happened and watch the clips last night, but I was eager for Finley to show off his moves in person this morning. Though we both thought it was possible that yesterday was a fluke and Finley would become stationary again. Thankfully, the little guy picked up right where he left off! Click the video box to watch it on youtube widescreen.

Let the baby-proofing begin! Although, maybe just cleaning up would be a better place to start...

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i love that he was wearing his yankees gear when it all began...

    ReplyDelete