Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hidden Gems

I'm usually pretty diligent about taking pictures off the camera and getting them onto the computer, even if they are just in a folder marked (for blog or next post), but every once in a while I'll hook up the camera to get photos from an outing and I'll find some older shots that I had completely forgotten about. This morning, I found just such pictures that I am thrilled to get to post.

Over Memorial Day, Finley's grandparents were here and as most toddlers do, he took a while to warm up to them. However, he was soon chatting, playing, sharing, and even climbing on his Grandpa!
(he likes to lay on pillows and say "nigh nigh" and pretend to sleep)
(love the facial expressions for both Forseter boys on both the above and below shots)
After this fun, he got down and ran over to get one of his fav books, Raffi's The Wheels on the Bus. He climbed all the way back up onto the couch, across his Grandpa's legs, to sit right on his chest, hands the book to him, and then turns and says, "Mommy" while holding the book out towards me! What a huge fake out!
Don't worry, Grandpa, my rendition of this song/book is pretty hard to beat :) Thanks for being such a good sport (and a good jungle gym!).

No comments:

Post a Comment