Monday, July 12, 2010

Prague Blog #4

We had to eat out a lot since we stayed in a hotel, so it was quite an adventure taking Finley to so many restaurants. Sometimes he would snooze in the stroller or the Beco for part of the meal, sometimes he'd be cool to sit in the high chair, but usually one of us would have to entertain him on our laps for most of the meal. Lucky for us he enjoys chewing on menus, drinking water, and playing with whatever toys we packed in his diaper bag.
I must say, however, that I am REALLY looking forward to cooking and eating dinner at home after Finley goes to sleep, which is our normal routine. This past week was a bit reminiscent of his early months when we got really accustomed to eating with one hand and not eating at the same time as each other. All in all, he did really well and while it looks like Dan was such a trooper always holding him--I promise I did my share, but I'm the photo bug in the family who will probably always be somewhat absent from the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment