Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lake House Fun

The back deck of the house was the perfect place for the kiddie pool to be set up. We could play with Finley in the shade and enjoy the view of the lake at the same time! We took dozens of adorable pictures of the little guy enjoying the pool (and that orange spoon), so I tried really hard to pick the best ones...and not just post them all!
Oh well, I tried to pare them down--but I failed :( He's too photogenic!
Nice view, eh?
Sometimes we had to escape the heat and play inside, good thing Fin's Grammy brought lots of great toys for him to play with!
When it was close to dinner time and Finley was a bit pouty--my dad and I braved the heat and took Finley on a walk to the marina. Boy was it HOT! But it worked like a charm and by the time we were home, Finley was zonked out! We rolled him into the AC-ed house and got some cold beverages while he slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment