Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Party Animal #2

The second party Finley got to attend was for his cousin's baptism. We went to the church on Sunday morning and then back to my brother's house for a laid back celebration before we had to go to the airport. It was disappointing that Fin's cousin, Owen, decided NOT to wear a christening gown after all but he did look snazzy in his white suit. I guess Finley will have to find something else to rag on his cousin for! Finley will narrate this post as well, he's much more succinct that I am.
I had a great night's sleep, but was surprised to be plopped into this girlie colored Bumbo seat during breakfast. Good thing my Grammy was there to entertain me.
I agreed to get dressed up for church, but refused to let my mom put socks on me. My dad sided with me and I got to feel the cool concrete under my toes!
My Granddad had to wait in line to hold me (yes, I'm that cute), but when it was finally his turn--we had a blast!
I told him some stories and showed him how strong my legs are by kicking him repeatedly in the chest, it's amazing what I can get away with!
I kept an eye on my mom who was nearby.
I smiled at her so she wouldn't be jealous of all the fun I was having with my Granddad.
My dad took this photo and I think it's pretty exciting to see myself up so high, though I did get some serious hiccups right after!

My mom is still trying to track down the big family picture we took, but since I wasn't looking at the camera for it anyway, I thought we should post this entry now. Hope you liked it :)
Here is the photo!
And one of my Aunt Caitlin, my mommy, and my Uncle Chris.
I'm lucky to have to such a great family!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Finley,

    Nice onesie! I have the exact same one! Plus I eat my fist just like that, too! Glad you had so much fun with the fam :-)

    Love,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete