Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Party Animal #1

While we were away in VA last weekend, Finley got to go to two parties. The first was a triple celebration--for him and his cousin's 2009 arrivals as well as for his Granddad's retirement. Finley was his usual self, which means he partied hard and then crashed :) I decided to let him tell you about all the fun!
How dare my parents wake me up from a lovely nap for a room full of grown ups who want to pinch my cheeks? They can smile all they want, but I refuse!
My Aunt Caitlin is the best, but I do love a shiny camera.
My cousin, Owen, and I aren't usually awake at the same time, so we agreed to pose for a photo. Though it was unclear which camera we were supposed to look at...
I did my job of being cute and cordial, but when I found this nice lady's shoulder, I couldn't resist a quick snooze.
Well rested and ready to play, I love being Super Finley!
I feel bad for my future siblings, they'll never get this much attention!
My parents keep making me sit like this, but it really compresses my milk belly so I only give them a minute or two at the most.
My GG never makes me sit if I don't want to, she lets me suck my thumb in peace :)
And then she took me for a walk in the lovely outdoors!
But I missed my mom so we can back inside, luckily she was right where I left her.
Again, I wore myself out and needed some zz's before dinner.

1 comment: