Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finley Meets and Greets

For the most part, Finley hung out with his maternal Mixter side this weekend. He saw some old friends and made some new ones. My family hasn't seen Fin in person since his bris when he was only eight days old, what a different kiddo he is now!! The comment we heard over and over was that Finley strongly resembles his dad and while I don't see it, it is hard to argue with the peanut gallery :)

He met Rory, my parents' tabby, upon arrival in Virginia. Fingers crossed he won't be allergic like his daddy! After this initial meeting, Rory steered clear for most of our visit.


Here's Finley chilling out with his Granddad.


His Gramma is surely able to show Finley some love without forgetting about her furry baby, Rory.


Here's Finley with two of his aunts, Caitlin (my sister) on the left and Bronwyn (my sister in law) on the right.


Two proud new mamas! Bronwyn is holding 10 day old Owen and I'm with Fin. How great is it that they are nearly the same age!


Group shot! From the left: Dan, Allison with Finley, Caitlin, Bronwyn with Owen, and Chris (my brother).


Caitlin soaked up every last minute of her nephew before hopping on the train back to NYC on Monday morning.


We had some Forseters over on Sunday (just to balance things out!). Dan's Aunt Annette and Uncle Bernie drove over with Dan's cousin Eric, his wife Amy and their almost two-year-old daughter, Mia. Mia sure is a chatterbox who entertained us all during her visit, but she was kind enough to pose with Finley for a few photos. I think she thought he was pretty cool and if he was old enough, he'd feel the same way about her I'm sure!


There's nothing like family and we are more than blessed with ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment