Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Camera happy parents

We are certainly camera happy parents, not as bad as some we've seen...but we're getting there! With my reduced blogging capacity (6 week olds aren't as tame as their younger counterparts), I wanted to get these picts from the weekend before too much time passes. Enjoy the gallery!

Dan and Finley "playing" with his first toy--suprisingly interactive, eh? Dan did several "reps" in this position to tone Finley's upper arm strength.
This one was Dan's idea, you can see his hand on the left. I reluctantly took the photo and then threw the camera at Dan and grabbed my crying baby. Kinda funny looking at it now!
Christmas afternoon brought many gifts for all three of us.
Happy family at my brother's place on Christmas day.
You sleep when the baby sleeps. I will try and follow that piece of hospital advice as long as I can.
Frogger getting ready for a car ride!
I love our Boppy, so much that I have two so there's always one nearby. The Boppy Pillow people are probably coining money these days, more power to them!
Proud papa, always looking photo-ready.
Finley needed a diaper change at a party, so we went into the bathroom and Dan prevented any embarrassing screaming.
The panda hold is so soothing...

That's all for now...I'll return to my regular blogging routines soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment