Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Liam's Party, One Year Later

On Saturday, Dagny and I went to Liam's 2nd birthday party.  Liam is my friend's son and we went to his first birthday exactly one year ago and I posted about it, see the link below.  Look at little Dagny with her short hair and rather tiny stature.
The party was the same lovely backyard, water filled theme as last year but boy were the kids different!  However, just like last year, Dagny camped out at the water table.  Here she is with the birthday boy.
She loved using my water cup and after dumping out most of the water with it, she changed gears to washing the plastic chair nearby.
 I love her curly, blonde locks and the adorable orange crocs (that used to belong to Finley)!  My friend, Allison, snapped this cute photo of me and Dags having some lunch before it was time for cake.
What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment