Friday, July 6, 2012

Granddad Arrives!

My dad boarded an Acela train early this morning and arrived here in Boston by afternoon and couldn't wait to get his hands on his newest grandchild.  Dagny was happy to oblige and the two locked eyes for some time!
However, the real fun began once Finley woke up from his nap and requested the guitars that Granddad promised to bring up from Virginia.  The two jammed like old pals and I was officially chopped liver (which was a nice change!).
Maybe having a baby sister isn't so bad since lots of people visit and bring special gifts and toys!

Now with all these posts, you haven't seen me or my mom in a single photo! Well, trust me, the two of us are here on the front lines :) My mom is in the trenches: doing laundry, cooking, changing all manner of dirty diapers, grocery shopping, and providing moral support.  And me, well, I'm doing my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment