Friday, July 13, 2012

Close Up

I'm desperately trying not to fall into the second child cliche and am snapping photos of little Dagny whenever I can.  She's a more willing subject than her always-on-the-go big brother!  Here she is sleeping in after a rough night...
And here are some photos I'm extremely proud of--she looks so alert and interested plus she's laying on the lovely quilt my mom gave her.  It's been SUPER HOT around here lately so diaper-only fashion has been a must.
Some quick tummy time before it was time for yet another nap.  I wasn't able to capture it on film, but Dagny has excellent neck strength for such a little tike...we may be in for trouble with this one!
My Aunt Marnie (my mom's sister) and her boyfriend, Michael, came over last weekend and brought dinner plus Marnie took some wonderful photos of Dagny!
And one last one, so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment