Monday, May 10, 2010

Right Before Your Very Eyes

Finley's camera shyness continues, so I plopped the video camera down where he couldn't see it in order to capture his new baby trick. He's been working really hard the past couple weeks to accomplish this--all the grunting and complaining aside, it's been pretty cool to watch.
I apologize for the fact that you don't really get to see all of his adorable face, but this was for business--not pleasure! Hopefully now that he's done it a few times (this morning), he won't mind me video taping it in the future and I will get a better one for you all to see. Stay tuned for more rolling from back to front news!

I can't leave this post without pasting in another fun picture since the video didn't capture all of the Finleyness that's available! We took this last week in an effort to show the friends who gave Fin his namesake pillow how much he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment