Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Sitting Practice

Finley continues to avoid sitting on his rump (with all his might), but I continue to find opportunities to put him there (with all of mine!). As we waited for an appointment earlier in the week, I sat on the floor and put him in the nice, comfy chair.
I mean, it doesn't look like such a terrible position, does it? Not when he's pleasantly
distracted! I think his record of sitting solo on the floor or our bed is about 20 or 30 seconds, though he can do well over a minute with just a light touch on his back or side. Later in the week, I put Fin in a coffee shop high chair to see how he'd fair.
After a thorough inspection of the situation, he seemed to enjoy himself. Every minute or so, he'd lean back and get a little whiplash, but other than that I would say it was a success! Now, back to practicing sitting on the floor, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment