Thursday, May 6, 2010

A "Delicious" Lunch

One of the benefits of Allison not working outside of the house right now is that she and Finley can come and have lunch with me at work every once and a while. Now that the weather is getting nicer, there are lost of fun options to sit and eat at along the South Boston waterfront near my office. Today, Allison and Finley came down to grab some pizza and provided me a good excuse to leave the office--and it's always nice to show Finley off to all my co-workers. Jen referred to him as delicious which Allison really enjoyed! We got some slices and attempted to sit outside, but the heavy wind eventually drove us back indoors. Finley entertained himself for a while with our plastic lemonade bottle, but needed to be held by the end of our meal. I was happy to oblige!
I would have been concerned about taking such a long lunch, but since Finley continues to give my boss smiles, I am in the clear for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment