Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Siblings

With Finley at camp on the weekday, it's been a great deal of time apart for our two buddies so they do try to catch up on the weekends.

Saturn siblings
Homemade Playdoh!
 Friendly's for lunch.
 Good thing they gave us a table next to an available dance floor:
While there's plenty of togetherness, Finley adores playing with Legos on his own and Dagny has developed her own ability to play solo with her Calico Critters -- many of which came from my childhood collection and several new families from my parents that she got for her birthday.
 Such cute imagination and hysterical conversations going on between these animals as Dagny gets more into playing with them.
 Until she decided she wanted them all to be naked.
 I really had to hold back my Type-A, OCD nature because in my head, I was screaming, "NOOOO!"
 At one point she brought to the bigger sheep in the kitchen and asked me, "Which one is the mommy and which one is the daddy?" and I had to laugh since there was no discernible difference now that they were clothing-less.


No comments:

Post a Comment