Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jobby Jobs

As far as jobs for parents, Finley is pretty lucky. His dad is a construction manager who gets to work on big job sites with all sorts of awesome cranes, trucks, and such. His mom is a preschool teacher who has a room full of toddler and kid friendly toys. Yesterday, the three of us went over to my school so Dan could remove a chalkboard and install a whiteboard (welcome to the 21st century Bowen school) for me.

After "helping" Dan with the project, (don't worry, that "dru-driver" he's carrying is totally toddler safe)
Finley saw the play kitchen and went to town, making pizza, baking muffins, and selling his goods for a price.
He also fed the baby in the highchair with four bottles of "mook" and then took it on a walk around the classroom. The funniest part was when he put the sun shade down and said to the baby, "sunny," which is just what I tell Finley when I want to get the sun out of his eyes when he is in the stroller.
He's not quite old enough for me to bring him there so I can get work done on my own, but I think we're getting there. Plus, with a huge construction project going on down the street, Finley got to watch a front loader in action for a while with Dan as I finished up in my classroom. The best of both his parents' worlds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment