Friday, August 26, 2011

Daddy Days

Dan and Finley had some quality time together this week as Dan took of Tuesday and Wednesday to be with Finley while Beth was on vacation and I was teaching my summer science class.

Dan took lots of pictures with his camera and his phone and I've finally uploaded them all. He didn't have time to write this post himself, but here's a photographic recap of their time together. I can't remember in what order things happened, so I just grouped the photos as best I could :)

Who knew that getting the propane refilled at the BBQ Barn would be so fun?
Finley even grilled up a burger for his dad.
The Arlington Fire Station was quite inviting and Finley got the royal treatment.
Much to Dan's embarrassment, when the firefighter asked Finley where he was going in the fire truck, Finley said "shopping." Ha! That's my boy! Whenever he "goes" anywhere, it's either shopping or work...I'm glad he chose the former in his big fancy red truck!

On Wednesday, they rode the subway downtown.
At South Station, Finley checked out the Acela and go to hop in the driver's seat of the commuter rail train!
Apparently, Finley got a little spooked when the conductor showed him how the whistle worked, but other than that he thought it was cool I bet he wondered why there wasn't a wheel to steer...but then it was off to the Common and the big playground...
And into the Frog Pond!
Not bad, Mr. Mom, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment