Saturday, May 28, 2011

Free Fun

With Dan away this weekend, Finley and I have to get creative in how we spend our time so we don't go nuts :) But despite all my ingenious ideas, the best things seem to be unplanned and totally awesome that I could never pull off on my own.

Case in point: We popped into Toys R Us for a small gift for a friend and on the way out, Finley spotted something he couldn't pass up. A little plastic cottage!

He opened the door, went in, closed the door, and waved bye bye to me. He played in there for quite a while and eventually I clued in and took out the camera to shoot a video of this fun.


Whenever someone would come out the Toys r Us sliding door, Finley would come over to that side of the house and say either "Hi" or "Bye-Bye" with a smile.


He really had a ball and was only lured back towards the car when a big pick up truck drove by and he wanted to chase it. As we walked through the parking lot, he turned and waved and said bye-bye to the little house. How adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment