Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Random Post

Well, I have an odd assortment of pictures to share. Some I just took this evening and some that have been hanging around on my computer's desktop for a while...enjoy!
Finley continually puts his dad's handiwork to the test by checking to see if those Finley-proofing locks still work. Unfortunately for him, they do!
More fun in the kitchen! We got this "fridge farm" from my mom's friend, Mary, a while back but waited to open it until now. After just one playing session, Finley was able to recall that to get the music to play he needed to touch the little chicken at the top. What a smart boy!
Not my most flattering photo, but a memorable one nonetheless. Finley isn't a snuggler by nature, but one afternoon after a particularly refreshing nap--he wanted to cuddle. Thank goodness Dan was home to capture this fleeting moment!
Silly Mommy, why is Bark-Bark in the bus?
I must save him from the perils of non-hybrid public transit!
Why is Finley in unzipped PJs you ask? Well, he would lay still just long enough for me to get his arms and legs in, but that was it! And no, I didn't part his hair...it just dried that way!
Here's Finley giving Arty a belly flop/face plant of love and then taking off. So much to do, so little time!
Nothing like a good soak after a long day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment