Sunday, October 17, 2010

11 months!!

Yesterday marked yet another birthday for Finley, but this one is his last "month" birthday that our little one will have acknowledged since it was number eleven and next month on the 16th...it'll be his one year birthday (aka first actual birthday)!! Can you feel the excitement??

With the ever increasing hustle and bustle of our lives, I have failed to take any official 11 month birthday photos. But I can't tell if it's because the kid doesn't really sit still much anymore (unless strapped into the stroller, car seat, or highchair) or if I'm just totally out of it....possibly both! His great determination to walk occupies most of our time and since he's still pitching forward as he steps, it's tough to get any photos when you're trying to be his safety net. So the pictures we are sharing today come from two weeks ago when my friend from college, Neva, and her photobug boyfriend, Fredo, came over for dinner. Finley was fresh out of the bathtub and in his PJs for a little playtime before bed. Fredo took some gorgeous black and white photos that I was so impressed with!
I think these pictures more than capture Finley in all his 11 month glory, don't you? I'd post more of them, but I have to save some to be framed holiday gifts for the grandparents (shh, don't tell!).

No comments:

Post a Comment