Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Just Girls Part 3

Dagny and I's fun continues in our last week together this summer.

Crackers and jam for lunch.
 She enthusiastically spread jam and made sandwiches before taking three bites and saying she was full.  Ah well.

 Dancing queen in the playroom!
 Complete with breakdance moves.
We also enjoyed a Chipotle lunch together.
 We went to see Ed the Music Man at our town library. She's in pink on the bottom left of photo.

We left the library after the music show and I had planned to take her home for lunch, but she turns to me and asks, "Mommy, are there any errands you need?"
me: "No, I think we are just heading home.
D: "I don't want to go home. I want to go to a store and look at stuff with you."

Ha! Mission accomplished, she loves running errands and window shopping!

Gymnastics in the basement:

Only a couple days left -- what's more can we do??

No comments:

Post a Comment