Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dagny Then and Now

Today Dagny turned 7 months old.  Awesome.  But I found a couple photos from back closer to her 6 month birthday and wanted to post them since it is amazing how different she looks just one month later (at least in my opinion!)
Here she is enjoying/eating a new toy she got from a friend of mine back in early January.
 
And here she is in the tub this morning.
 And finally, here's a lovely sibling photo from our bed one morning last week.
A funny story related to the above photo: We are looking into booking a hotel room or possibly rooms for us when we fly to Missouri at the end of the summer for a family wedding.  Finley overheard me talking to the hotel staff on the phone about how many beds were in a room and after I hung up, Finley made a suggestion.  He'd obviously been listening intently about one room having two beds and he said, "You and Daddy can share one bed and me and Dagny can share the other one."  I said that was a sweet idea but that Dagny will still be too little for a big bed because she might roll off; he quickly retorted, "Don't worry, I can put my arm around her and hold her when we sleep."  This kid loves his baby sister and is always safety conscious.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment