Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Costco Cart Compadres

We made a pilgrimage to Costco after school today and it occurred to me that it was high time for Ms. Dagny to have her first shopping cart ride.  Finley happily climbed in, too, and it was pretty funny to watch them check each other out.
When we started rolling inside, Finley immediately put his arm around her to "hold her" which just made me melt.  Once inside, I tried for a good five minutes to get them both to smile and look at the camera.  Then, I tried for them to both just look at the camera. Mixed results, but cute photos!
Here's the prized shot as Finley hugs his baby sister.
Dagny loved being in the cart, she squeaked and squealed the entire time while kicking her legs all around.
I feel bad that I have deprived her of this joy up until now, she was probably ready a month ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment