Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Kicks, but No New Digs

One of the perks of my new preschool job is that in the winter, I get to wear slippers at school! Yes, cozy warm slippers! I have been on a quest the past few weeks looking for the perfect pair, but to no avail. Who knew I was so picky about fleece footwear? Anyway, after another failed shopping attempt this week, I decided I couldn't go home empty handed again...so I got Finley a pair of slippers instead! As soon as we got home, I put them on him and after getting used to his new kicks (a few stumbles and wobbles), Finley was in heaven! Now that's what I call shopping therapy :)
Ever since buying our house back in 2005, Dan and I have always enjoyed looking at real estate web pages and going to open houses. Just to see what's out there and to always be on the look out for our "forever" house that we'll probably be actually shopping for in the next few years. This past weekend a listing came up that we HAD to see. Dan forwarded me to link and I couldn't believe, just ten minutes from us was a four bedroom house for sale on Finley Street. Yes, Finley Street! While we're certainly not in need of a bigger house now and have no desire to sell our current home in this market, we headed over to tour this house on the aptly named road. Finley had fun running around banging on all the windows and we posed for a little photo op on the way back to the car. It wasn't the house for us, but a fun afternoon just the same!
Finally, a picture of Finley in his hip shirt that his Aunt Ellie and Uncle Donny recently gave him.
Sorry it isn't clearer, but this kid is always on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment