Friday, September 3, 2010

Action Movie

It's been a while since we've taped the little guy crawling and he's quite agile now. One of our (okay, my) favorite games is to leave Finley in one room and go sit in another so he can come find me. I'll just call his name and encourage him a bit, but he doesn't need much and I just love the look on his face when he realizes he's close to the prize (me!).


Apologies for the near choking/coughing incident at the end, I guess Finley was saving a piece of bread from his afternoon snack for later...but don't worry, he was fine :) I did try to tape another version of our game so I wouldn't have to publish the first, but this one ended up being the best...thanks for looking past it!

Small life update: Finley's first two days at day care were ok and my first two days of work were good. Honestly, I think I'm pretty shell-shocked about the whole thing and while I suspect he's not, it's hard just the same. Oh, that sounded so awful...but I feel like I should only post the truth---if you can't trust a baby blog, what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment