Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Monday Off

Yesterday was a bonus weekend day, which meant we got to have Daddy home! It was a nice relaxing morning and then we went to meet Stacy and baby Aliza for lunch at Panera. Aliza was quite interested in both Dan and Finley. In fact, she tried to undress Finley with more than just her eyes--she used her hands!
As usual, Finley played hard to get! After lunch, Dan headed off to the supermarket and Stacy and I strapped on the kids and took a walk on the bike path. Don't we look good?
I know it appears that I'm a terrible mother since Finley doesn't have a hat on, but trust me--after the picture was snapped I got it off the hood of our car and covered the little guy's head. All credit goes to Stacy for showing me her carrier, the Beco, which my sister gave us when Finley was born. We love our Beco Babies!

After our walk, we got an exciting phone call: our Bumbleride was ready for pick up! Our much thought about stroller purchase is now complete. Finley isn't quite old enough or big enough to ride in it yet, but he will be before we know it (he was 14 lbs today on his 3 month birthday). Thanks to Grandpa and GG for this wonderful gift!!

1 comment:

  1. love the photos, and LOVE your bumbleride -- very chic! finley looks so cute in it :)

    ReplyDelete