Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grammy and Granddad Visit

It was so wonderful having my parents here! They clocked some wonderful babysitting hours both Friday afternoon and Saturday evening. After our trip to NH on Saturday, Dan and I headed off to see Avatar, don't I look great in my 3D glasses?


When we got home, my folks reported that Finley was an excellent grandson. Granddad sang and played Puff the Magic Dragon and read The Little Engine That Could to our little guy who was a very willing audience member!



While he did fight Grammy with the bottle the first time, when he was really hungry after his nap he took to it much better. I know I shouldn't worry about him eating while I'm away because if he gets hungry enough, he'd probably take milk from the UPS guy. It was nice to see Finley happily hanging out upon our return. We haven't both been away from him for any length of time yet, so this was good practice. Baby steps...baby steps...Soon it was time for bed and it sure was hard to say goodnight to this face :)


Night, night little one!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed quite hard at the quip, "he'd probably take milk from the UPS guy."

    ReplyDelete