Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finley Meets His Great Granny!

My parents drove up from Virginia for a long weekend and our number one priority was a visit to Exeter, NH to see my Granny. She is Finley's Great Granny and she hadn't yet met him in person! She is an experienced Great Grandmother (she has 4 great grandsons all born between 2008 and 2010) and Finley took to her right away.


She even wanted to take a walk with Finley and he sure got a lot of attention from her neighbor and all the nurses!


My Aunt Sudie came down from Maine as well and it was a great time just sitting around together. I often complain about living so far from my parents, but I do have lots of family in New England that I need to appreciate more! Finley was a great sport and after getting a new outfit (you can guess why), he was happy as a clam.


Before we left, we just had to get a picture of the four generations of Mixters in one photo.


Jim Mixter, Allison (Mixter) Forseter, Finley Forseter, and Phebe Mixter.
This is a very special picture that will certainly be kept in a prominent place for years to come!
Despite many cameras flashing, Finley only had eyes for his dad's camera :)



No comments:

Post a Comment