Friday, May 8, 2015

Dagny Does it All...and Then Some

Sometimes I'm completely speechless in Dagny's presence.  Sometimes it is because she says the smartest, funniest, most amazingly insightful things and other times it is because she is pitching a fit over something so inane that I'm at a total loss. I suppose that is life with a nearly three-year old and we better get used to it.

But, boy, when she's her sweet, silly, creative self -- we cannot get enough!
 A T-ball Superfan!
 "Mommy, I will sit in this pink chair while you shop around me, okay?"
 "Can we bring this chair-bed home with us?"
 She doesn't nap at school everyday, as we would hope, and sometimes she falls asleep in the car mid sentence, or in this case, mid-sip!
And as we near the end of her second session of gymnastics, Dagny has really gained some skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment