Sunday, February 16, 2014

Orange Leaf

It may be one of the coldest, snowiest winters for us, but that doesn't mean getting frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf after school is out of the question, right??

Finley chose vanilla and put rainbow sprinkles on it, while Dagny and I "shared" some wedding cake flavored frozen yogurt with blueberries and strawberries. I say "shared" because I think I had two spoonfuls while Dagny scooped out the rest herself.  I love Orange Leaf because you pay by weight and aren't forced to order a "kiddie" size which is usually WAY too much for any kid. We put just enough in each bowl and end up paying only around $5 -- can't beat that!

Here is what I saw when I came back to after getting up to get napkins, Dagny wasn't close enough to the table so she leaned over as far as she could and dove in!
I scooted her in and she was off to the races, hunting for the hidden berries in the "i ceam".
 I guess no one else thought 20 degree weather was good for frozen yogurt, so the three of us had the place to ourselves!
There was lots of giggling with small snippets of silence when both kids had spoons in their mouths.
 I LOVE this photo of Finley, below, it really captures his personality and energy at this point in time :)
 The eating and licking continued...
 What a great afternoon adventure! Here's my first attempt at using a photo collage app (Thanks for the helpful hints, Aunt Caitlin!).

No comments:

Post a Comment