Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mixter Crew

It was great having my parents and sister here for the Thanksgiving weekend.  Not only did my mom so all the cooking (and cleaning!) for Thanksgiving, but they entertained the kids and even babysat while Dan and I went to dinner and a movie :)

When we arrived home from school the day they drove up, Dagny climbed right up on the couch to hang out with her giant bear and her Granddad.

She was in heaven and my dad seemed pretty thrilled, too.  Just out of the frame is Finley playing Duplos with my mom, he gave her all of five minutes to get settled before he asked to play "tree trimming."  Grammy's a great sport :)

They also had fun outside exploring the ice pooled in the sandbox with my folks.
Granddad always travels with two guitars to Finley's great joy.

Dagny was all smiles after a nap one afternoon and entertained us all.
Aunt Caitlin got in on the kid fun by playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.
My parents left on Saturday morning, but Aunt Caitlin stayed to play a while longer.  I snapped these great photos of three of my favorite people in the world.
We don't have these guys close by, but when they come it feels like they have always been here.  Family rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment