Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spaghetti Spaghetti Spaghetti

My quest to have more family dinners continues, but the good news is that when I'm not trying to eat my own dinner, I can snap photos of Finley eating his!  Spaghetti*, carrots, corn, and fresh bread were on the menu the other night.  The * is to clarify that I call "spaghetti" just meat sauce since Finley continues to snub pasta on the home front.  The carrots were scarfed up so quickly the only photographic proof is the last one in his mouth in the picture below.
While the spaghetti was being slurped up mostly by using a spoon, a spaghetti covered hand managed to emerge and rub his forehead and hair.  Nice.  
 After his cleaned his plate, he gnawed on some bread for a while and seemed to love every crumb of it.
 Thank goodness it was a bath night!

No comments:

Post a Comment