Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Forseter Pizza Shop

Finley loves going out to eat pizza.  His favorite part is watching the "chefs" make the pizza and put it into the gigantic oven.  I figured he was probably ready to be a pizza chef himself.  Yesterday, I got some pizza dough and pre-baked it so it would be ready for Finley to top.  

Here he is putting on the sauce (that I spiked with some broccoli!).
And spreading it around.
Then, it was time for the cheese!
 
We popped it in the oven and about eight minutes later, ta-da!
I cut it up for the two of us to share.  Finley sat down and looked at this plate of pizza and said, "But I only like the pizza shop pizza" and then gave me a pathetic sad face. Uh-oh.  After some conversation about the ingredients all being the same and the fact that this was the only food available for dinner, Finley reluctantly took a piece and popped it into his mouth.  Before he'd even chewed it, he piped up to say "I like it!"  Ha! He ate his share and some of mine :) Bon appetit, Chef Finley!

No comments:

Post a Comment