Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Cat-Sitting We Go!

Our good friends, Mike and Tali, asked us to cat-sit over the long weekend and I was so excited! Not only do I love cats, but Finley has always enjoyed furry felines. Since Dan's allergic, there are no kittens in our future so any opportunity we get to play with one is one that we take. This morning, Finley and I drove over and once we found Muesli in the front closet, I was ready with camera in hand to catch the toddler/cat action.
If you saw this adorable kitten coming towards you, what would you do?
If you were a top chef toddler, then you'd choose the pots over the cat. Arg. Muesli tried to get Fin's attention by being her lovable self all around him...
But to no avail. Nothing that cute kitty could do could tear Finley away from his pot and lid. Eventually, Muesli gave up and both pint-sized adorable beings went their separate ways.
When I had given the Mu plenty of love and attention and it was time to go, I told Finley to say goodbye. He stared at her for a while on the table and then she meowed. He coo-ed back. She meowed. He squealed back. Too bad I didn't have the camera on video mode.
Thanks for hanging out Muesli, we'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment